Terms of payment
For our customers we have the following payment options:
Prepayment by bank transfer
- The invoice is paid in advance by a bank transfer, the shipment of the goods takes place only after confirmed receipt of payment
Payment by PayPal
- The bill will be settled directly via Paypal
Payment by PayPal direct debit
- With the direct debit with PayPal you pay online or mobile everything in an instant. What's more, our service is free of charge for you and you are covered by PayPal Buyer Protection.
Payment by credit card via PayPal
- The bill will be settled by credit card. The customer transfers the amount to Paypal by credit card, Paypal in turn immediately pays the full amount to the dealer.
Payment upon invoice via PayPal
- Paypal immediately transfers the full amount to the merchant. The customer receives an invoice from Paypal by e-mail which must then be paid within 14 days at PayPal.
Payment by credit card
- The bill will be settled by credit card.
Instant Bank Transfer
- With the payment service of Sofort. (formerly SOFORT-Überweisung) the transfer can be carried out online and immediately with just a few clicks. Buyers and merchants benefit from the real-time transfer, which enables fast shipping of goods or access to digital goods. As already known from online banking, the customer enters his own PIN and TAN number. All data is processed securely via the payment provider.
- iDEAL is a standard form of payment for Dutch customers. It enables secure online payments directly between bank accounts and is one of the most popular payment methods in the Netherlands.
- The online payment system giropay was developed especially for e-commerce and is currently supported by more than 1,500 banks and savings banks. In total, more than 35 million online banking customers can use the process. This is reflected in increasing sales as it is decided each month 70,000 new users to pay with giropay.
- The eps payment (Electronic Payment Standard) is an online payment method for purchases on the Internet developed by many Austrian banks and the Study Association for Payment Transactions (STUZZA).
- Przelewy24 is an online banking method for Poland. It uses online bank authentication for account bookings in real time. Przelewy24 is supported by 18 major banks and reaches 95% of Polish customers in online banking. The system has no transaction limit and directs customers directly through their online banking environment for payment processing.
Our bank connection: